woensdag 16 juni 2010

Party in a bottle!


Wow! Isn't this lovely? I really sometimes wished I lived in Italy.
In collaboration fashion label Moschino and Coca- Cola came up with these lovely bottles.
It's a contribution to the Tribute To Fashion charity project for the Abruzzo Region, organised by Coca-Cola Italia in conjunction with the Municipality of Milan.
For more information please read the article and interview on Vogue.
Which one do you like? I love the bottle in the middle the most! If I find one, I'd definitly put it in my bedroom as art!

Wat een schatjes zijn het! Soms zou ik willen dat ik in Italië woonde. Het land waar kunst, cultuur en vooral schoonheid de overhand heeft. In samenwerking met Coca-Cola ontwierp Moschino limited edition Coca-Cola flesjes. De samenwerking kwam tot stand als eerbetoon aan het Tribute to Fashion liefdadigheidsproject, georganiseerd door de Italiaanse divisie van Coca-Cola. Wil je meer weten over de samenwerking, het ontwerp en Moschino? Lees dan het interview op Vogue.
Welke vind jij het leukste? Ik ben weg van de middelste! Mocht ik er één tegenkomen dan krijgt die een ereplekje in mijn slaapkamer als kunst!

1 opmerking:

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...