maandag 21 juni 2010

Out with the old, in with the new!










Click to enlarge the pictures.
Between finishing my final assignments and working I found a little time to do some shoe-shopping. I love clothes and accessoires, but my biggest addiction is shoes (and bags).
Although I haven't got as many as I would want yet (aiming for over 100 pairs) I do bought a few new additions I'd like to show you guys. The first pair, are the black heels by Invito. When I spotted them I fell in love, they remind me of the shoes at the Balmain show. Love them. The second pair will become my summer 'work' shoes. To pay for my expenses I have a little job on the side, I work a few hours a week at a shoe store, where I get a 40% discount as an employee! As you can imagine, that is heavenly! I like the stones. They are flat but still very comfortable. I want to combine them with my Essie Missmatched nailpolish. The third pair I bought are some cute flats with a touch of snake design. The white/beige color is perfectly neutral so I can combine it with a lot of skirts. I love ballerina flats, they are elegant and comfortable and they look cute with a skirt and with pants.
I can't wait to show you guys pictures of me where I will combine the shoes with my clothes.
What are your favorite shoes?

Tussen de bedrijven door, vond ik wat tijd om even snel te gaan winkelen. Het is de laatste tijd zo'n drukke tijd met school, dat ik amper tijd heb om te winkelen. Schande! Dus op de terugweg van school maakte ik even een tussenstop om wat mooie schoentjes aan mijn collectie toe te voegen. Het eerste paar dat ik kocht, zijn de zwarte hoge pumps met studs van Invito. Ik was er meteen weg van toen ik ze zag, ze doen me denken aan de schoenen uit de Balmain modeshow. Het tweede paar zijn voor het gemak mijn zomer slippers om op te werken. Ik heb een bijbaantje naast mijn studie in een schoenenwinkel waar ik 40% personeelskorting krijg. Heerlijk! Ik vond de stenen erg leuk en het wit is lekker zomers.
Tot slot kocht ik nog een paar snake ballerina's. De neutrale kleur is perfect te combineren met veel kleren. Ballerina's zijn mijn favo platte schoenen, omdat ze leuk staan onder een broek of een rokje. Meestal draag ik het meeste hakken omdat ik klein van stuk ben, maar om mijn voetjes wat rust te gunnen heb ik dus ook platte schoenen. Binnenkort post ik wel pics van mijn complete collectie plus foto's waarop ik laat zien hoe ik de schoenen het liefst combineer (welke outfits dus).
Wat voor schoenen draag jij het liefst?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...