maandag 7 juni 2010

Essie Summer Resort Collection 2010

I don't know if you are all familiar with the nailpolish brand Essie but I've known this fabulous brand for a couple of years. In case you're wondering, no this isn't just any kind of nailpolish, this is absolute best alongside O.P.I! The quality of this American nailpolish brand is more than average, it stays on for days without any signs of interruption.
And this summer the Essie Resort collection is fun and colourful! What's not to like?
I have my eye on three smashing colours: Haute as Hello (coral pink), Pretty Edge (dark green) and MissMatched (lila).
Which I ordered at my ultimate favourite make-up webshop: The Boozyshop, where you can buy amazing beauty products for lower prices.

I'll write a review and post pictures when I receive the cute polish!

And right now if you order you receive a 10% discount on Essie's new collection!

These are my personal pick´s:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...