woensdag 9 juni 2010

Beautiful jewellery @ Nomination!

Truth be told: I had not heard about this Italian jewel brand before. But after seeing an advertising I decided to take a look. This Italian Florence based brand has an amazing collection!
They also have a e-shop but unfortunately they don't have ship to The Netherlands yet.
For those of you who live in the countries they do ship off to, consider yourself lucky!
But never the less this collection is worth mentioning. The prices in the collection start at €44.
Whether you want a necklace, bracelet or a beautful ring, you can shop by your budget.
Personally I like the butterfly collection. I've always had a thing for butterfly jewellery, and by the looks of this collection I seriously need to have something. I fell in love with those cute butterfly shaped earings with a glimpse of green. Also they sell another thing I really like: charms. Charms for a bracelet that is.
For the complete lists of stores and e-stores you can visit Nomination. I definitly hope they start an e-shop for the Netherlands soon!
But next time I visit Milano, I'm definitly going to pay a visit to their store.
And what about you? Do you see something you like?

Photos are courtesy of Nomination Italy. All rights reserved.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...